T-Mobile IMEI Cleaning Service for Blacklisted & Blocked Devices
- The delivery time frame of this service is 1-10 Business Days.
- Our service supports all T-Mobile devices such as: Apple iPhones, Apple iPads, Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, Motorola, BlackBerry, Nokia, Alcatel, and Sony Ericsson, etc.
- If your phone is blacklisted for being reported lost/stolen then it will not work within US since US carriers do not allow blacklisted phones to be used on their networks. This service will remove the blacklisted status of your phone so you could start using your phone again on T-Mobile or any other carrier if it was previously unlocked.
- If your phone is blocked by T-Mobile then it cannot be unlocked or used on T-Mobile MVNO carriers. Our service will remove the blocked status of the phone so you can unlock it to use on other carriers or use it on T-Mobile MVNO carriers.
- You can check the status of your IMEI here: https://www.t-mobile.com/verifyIMEI.aspx
Terms and Conditions:
1. This is NOT an unlocking service. If your phone was locked to T-Mobile then it will remain locked.
2. This service will not remove the financed status, contract status, or any outstanding balance associated with your device. This service simply removes the blacklist or blocked status of your device.
3. After the cleaning if your device shows the following message: "This device has an outstanding balance that must be paid or it may not be able to be used on T-Mobile network". In this case you cannot use T-Mobile again on the phone otherwise as soon as your insert the T-Mobile sim into the device, it will get blocked again. There are no refunds in this case. However, you still have the option use your phone on the following T-Mobile MVNO carriers without having to unlock the device: Simple Mobile, Ultra Mobile, and Lyca Mobile.
If You Have Any Questions: Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Place your order
2. Wait for our email stating your IMEI has been cleaned
3. Start using your phone!
Results You Will Get
Blocked IMEI to outstanding balance IMEI results. In this case you can either unlock the phone to use on all GSM carriers or you can use the phone on the following T-Mobile MVNO carriers without having to unlock the phone: Simple Mobile, Lyca Mobile, and Ultra Mobile.
Blacklisted IMEI to Clean IMEI results. In this case you can use T-Mobile again or any other GSM carrier if your phone was previously unlocked.
Blocked IMEI to Clean IMEI results. In this case you can use T-Mobile again or any other GSM carrier if your phone was previously unlocked.